Student Affairs Showcase
Please join us for the Division of Student Affairs Showcase on Wednesday, May 27, 2015, from 9:30 AM- 12:30 PM in the Campus Center Theater and TV Lounge. The Student Affairs Showcase is an opportunity to learn about Division programs that support student success and co-curricular learning across campus.
- Learn how the different units in the Division are impacting student success.
- Gather valuable resources to assist you and your department when helping students.
- Meet and greet with professional staff from the Division.
Schedule of Events
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Registration||Campus Center Theater|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Presentations||Campus Center Theater|
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Information Fair||TV Lounge (outside of Theater)|
- Please join us for all or part of the event if your schedule does not allow you to come for the full time.
- We will have presentation materials available on our website after the event.
- For more information or for individuals needing auxiliary aids for communication or assistance for access or accommodation, contact our office at 317-274-8990 at least a week prior to the event. This material will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.