Please read the Game Room guidelines before using the Game Room.
- Individuals must present a current IUPUI Jagtag to use any University-owned or supplied equipment in the Campus Center Game Room.
- Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a person with a valid Jagtag at all times.
- The Jagtag will be kept on file until the equipment is returned or you are ready to leave the Game Room and equipment is officially transferred to another valid user.
- Jagtags will only be accepted from and returned to the individual pictured on the Jagtag.
- Equipment not returned by the end of the day will be reported stolen to IU Police
- Users will be held financially responsible for damaged or lost equipment.
- Shoes are required to be worn at all times with the exception of Twister, where socks must be worn.
- Limited snack food and beverages (e.g. popcorn, chips, candy, drinks with lids, bottled beverages, or mugs with lids) are permitted in the Game Room.
- Food, drinks, and personal belongings may not be placed on game room tables or units.
- Sitting, learning, or lounging on billiards table, air hockey table, or table tennis units is not permitted.
- Individuals providing their own equipment are expected to follow all of the guidelines pertaining to behavior expectations.
- Disruptive individuals can be removed from the Game Room by the Campus Center staff and may be referred to the Dean of Students and/or IU police for appropriate disciplinary action, and risk revocation of privileges.
- The Game Room will close 30 minutes before the Campus Center closes each day.