Space for donation drive collection containers is made available on a first come, first serve basis, to IUPUI Registered Student Organizations and IUPUI Departments/Schools. A limited amount of space is available. Please read the Collection Container Policy below for additional information before submitting this request form.
Collection Container Policy
- All donation collection containers in the Campus Center must be setup on the 1st Floor near the Information Desk in a specific location to be pre-approved by the Campus Center. No more than three (3) collection containers will be setup at any given time. Only registered IUPUI student organizations and departments/schools can reserve space for collection boxes. There is no opportunity for non-university organizations to seek sponsorship to host this type of activity in the Campus Center.
- A collection container can be placed in the Campus Center for fourteen (14) consecutive business days.
- All organizations are responsible for supplying their own collection container. All containers must be made of a solid and sturdy material that will not break down.
- All collection containers must clearly and publicly display the following information:
- Name of the IUPUI organization sponsoring the donation drive
- Name of the organization/agency to received the donated items
- Collections start and end dates
- A listing of all acceptable items
- The Campus Center will be not be held responsible for the security of any collection containers, nor any of the items that are collected during the donation drive.
- The sponsoring organization is responsible for picking up the collection container and all collected items no later than 5pm on the last day of donation drive.
- No cash or checks are allowed to be dropped off in any collection container. Employee’s at the Information Desk and staff in the Campus Center Administrative Office will not accept cash or check donations on behalf of any organization with a donation collection container.
- Any organization that provides false information about the purpose of the collection drive and/or the intended recipients will jeopardize the privilege of hosting any future events in the Campus Center. The Dean of Student’s Office (Student Organizations) and Human Resources Administration (Departments/Schools) will be also be contacted for additional investigation and further judicial action.