University departments and registered student organizations may publicize upcoming events on the digital signs located on each level of the Campus Center (Campus Center digital signage is different than JAGtv. For more information about JAGtv visit to jagtv.iupui.edu). This service is available exclusively to university departments or registered student organizations to promote an event/service/class they are hosting or sponsoring. Requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Digital Signage Announcement Requirements
Digital Signage AnnouNcement Requirements
- The digital signage announcement (DSA) must be created as an 719w x 1098h pixel image at 72 dpi in RGB color mode.
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint Template
- Download Adobe Photoshop Template
- Download Adobe Illustrator Template
- Acceptable image formats:
- .bmp and .jpg
- .mpg, .wmv, .wma, .avi, .asf, .mov, .wav, and .mp3
- Macromedia® Flash® (.swf)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt or .pptx file format)
- NO PDF or PNG files will be accepted.
- A minimum font size of 24pt must be used for text.
- Use contrasting colors (for example, light text on a dark background or vice versa).
- If using an image in the background, adjust its opacity so text shows up clearly, or add dimension to the text (such as a drop shadow or outer glow) to help it stand out.
- Use only high-resolution photography (images are available in the photo gallery).
- Do not stretch, skew or otherwise distort the aspect ratio of images.
- Avoid using clip art.
- Place pertinent information near the top of the graphic in a large font.
- At a minimum, include an announcement heading and a URL or e-mail address for further information.
- Use correct spelling and grammar.
- Be sure to provide ALL relevant information, including:
- Event title, description, date, time and location
- Admission charge, if any
- Contact person and contact information
- Website URL for more information
- Requested start and end date for announcement
Installation/Removal of Digital Signage Announcement
- DSAs will be posted for a maximum of 10 business days.
- Each announcement will be displayed for 10 seconds at a time.
- All DSAs will be posted by Campus Center staff.
- Organizations must design their own DSA (see Signage Requirements above) or work with the Multimedia Production Center for design services.
Requesting Digital Signage Announcement
University departments and registered student organizations must submit the Digital Signage Announcement Request Form (below), along with the DSA (Upload field), at least 3 business days in advance of the desired installation date.