University departments and registered student organizations may publicize upcoming events on the digital signs located on each level of the Campus Center (Campus Center digital signage is different than JagTV). This service is available exclusively to university departments or registered student organizations to promote an event/service/class they are hosting or sponsoring. Requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Digital Signage Announcement Requirements
- The digital signage announcement (DSA) must be created as an 719w x 1098h pixel image at 72 dpi in RGB color mode.
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint Template
- Download Adobe Photoshop Template
- Download Adobe Illustrator Template
- Acceptable image formats:
- .jpg, .jpeg, and .png
- .mpg, .wmv, .wma, .avi, .asf, .mov, .wav, and .mp3
- Macromedia® Flash® (.swf)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt or .pptx file format)
- NO PDF or BMP files will be accepted.
Installation/Removal of Digital Signage Announcement
- DSAs will be posted for a maximum of 10 business days.
- Each announcement will be displayed for 10 seconds at a time.
- All DSAs will be posted by a Campus Center and Student Experiences team member.
- Organizations must design their own DSA (see Signage Requirements above) or work with the Multimedia Production Center for design services.
Requesting Digital Signage Announcement
University departments and registered student organizations must submit the Digital Signage Announcement Request Form (below), along with the DSA (Upload field), at least 3-5 business days in advance of the desired installation date.