Operations Team Member
This position is responsible for conducting regular maintenance of assigned websites; including content updates, accessibility, troubleshooting issues, identifying and fixing broken links, and web standards compliance. Responsibilities may also include providing assistance with the development of new sections or pages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the content aspects of the assigned web pages including content management, writing, editing, proofreading, and content publishing
- Develop the voice for all aspects of the various web pages
- Manage and maintain a web page content update calendar
- Attend staff meetings, and individual training sessions
- Follow directions, manage time and work independently as well as collaboratively
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with web content management systems (Cascade Server a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with a great attention to details
Candidates must have at least a 2.0 cumulative IUPUI GPA (or be a first-semester student) and be in judicial good standing at the time of application, and those hired must maintain this standing throughout the term of employment. Undergraduate candidates and staff members must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours, and graduate candidates and staff members must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours.
All Campus Center employees must have a commitment and interest in working with a diverse staff, and serving a diverse population of clients and guests.
Team members will be scheduled for at least 10 hours per week. Additional hours will be scheduled as needed, but not more than 25 hours per week. A variety of work hours are available during the morning, day, and evening, and on weekdays and weekends, whenever the Campus Center facility is open. Team members may also occasionally be assigned to work at late-night events. Work hours are also available during fall break, semester break, and spring break and over the summer.
Senior Coordinator for Facilities and Technical Services
Applications will only be accepted via the online application on the Campus Center website (http://go.iu.edu/192y). Submit the complete online application, including a professional résumé. A personal interview, check of two work-related references and a criminal background check must be completed before a hiring decision will be made. For questions about the position and/or the application process contact the Senior Coordinator for Facilities and Technical Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.