Welcome to IUPUI Campus Recreation! In order to equip the IUPUI campus community with opportunities that foster healthy lifestyles and success, Campus Recreation provides a variety of programming including intramural sports, group fitness classes, and club sports.
Take advantage of the new Jaguar Fitness Center, now open to IUPUI students, faculty, and staff. Please stop by our Membership Services desk inside the Fitness Center to inquire about Campus Recreation memberships. The Jaguar Fitness Center is located inside the Campus Center next to Barnes & Noble, entrance door 156.
Membership benefits include:
- Free fitness classes
- Over 40 pieces of cardio equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, and rowers
- Over 40 pieces of weight-training equipment
- ADA-accessible cardio and weight0-training equipment available
- Two exercise and activity studios
- Two locker rooms, each equipped with day-use lockers
- Three individual all-gender/ADA-accessible changing rooms with showers
- Access to lap swim at the IU Natatorium
- Access to two courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton at the IU Natatorium
- Intramural participation fee included with membership