Campus Recreation intramural programs build teamwork, sharpen leadership skills, and are a great way to enjoy participation through a variety of individual and team sports that provide an athletic outlet for the entire IUPUI community. Campus recreational activities are open to student, faculty, and staff at IUPUI. Good health and memorable experiences are at your fingertips.
All intramural participants will be required to create or log into your account at IMLeagues.com/iupui.
Create a New IMLeagues Account
If you are a new user, create an IMLeagues account by clicking here and selecting "Sign Up." Complete the account creation process using these instructions. All fields are required when completing the IMLeagues form.
Join an Intramural Team
Once you have created an IMLeagues account, you can join a team as a participant or as a free agent. More information on joining a team can be found here.
Registration deadlines and fees for the spring 2017 semester are below:
- Sand Volleyball ($60): Sept. 6
- Flag Football ($80): Sept. 6
- Soccer ($80): Sept. 6
- Indoor Volleyball ($80): Oct. 18
- Basketball Tourney ($60): Nov. 8
- Log into your IMLeagues account.
- Click the "Get Involved" button at the top right of the user homepage.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Male, Female, Co-Rec, etc.).
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5:00 pm, Tuesday 9:15 pm, etc.).
- Click the "Create Team" button.
More information for team captains about creating a team can be found here.Team Member Information
Questions? Contact Matthew Jones, coordinator of intramural sports, at (317) 278-9939 or email@example.com.