Counseling & Psychological Services
Clinical Training & Internships
Doctoral Internship in Health Service Psychology
- Students who are currently enrolled in APA- or CPA-accredited programs in clinical or counseling psychology (Ph.D., Psy.D.) are preferred. Enrolled students in an Ed.D. program are acceptable.
- Completion of dissertation proposal by ranking deadline
- Three years of graduate training prior to internship
- Successful completion of comprehensive exams
- Coursework in group psychotherapy, cognitive assessment, and personality assessment prior to starting internship
- Minimum of 350 (doctoral) Intervention hours
- Practicum placement in at least one of the following: university counseling center, community mental health center, or university training clinic
Statement of Nondiscrimination
IUPUI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Indiana University (IUPUI’s managing partner) prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary considerations of such characteristics as age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.