Counseling & Psychological Services
Information & Self-Screenings
Take care of your mental health.
IUPUI CAPS introduces NEW Online Self-Help Tool!
Therapist Assisted Online (TAO) is a suite of online tools that help you develop ways to cope with common life stressors. These self-help tools are available to IUPUI students at no cost. Tools can be accessed from any mobile device or desktop. Current modules are designed to address:
- Feeling stuck
- Feeling Down
- Relationships and Communication
Additionally, the Mindfulness Library provides a wide variety of guided mindfulness activities.
How do I sign up?
- You must be an IUPUI student.
- You must provide a valid IUPUI email address as your account name for TAO.
- You must provide a unique password for your TAO account.
- These tools and the information you provide are managed by TAO Connect, Inc. of St. Petersburg, FL. Please read all privacy and security information in the use agreement for these tools.
- Use the widget below to sign-up! Select the "Sign-Up Self-Help" option and complete the information.
- You will receive an email confirming your account with TAO. Follow the link in that email and you are ready to go!!