Health & Wellness Promotion
Become a Peer Educator!
Interested in Health & Wellness? Want to get involved on campus? Want to become a Student Leader?
Apply to become a Health and Wellness Peer Educator! Peer Educators are student leaders that help to encourage other students to make responsible and healthy choices regarding different health and wellness topics. Check out the Peer Educator description here.
Advantages to Becoming a Peer Educator
- Leadership development
- Interact with other students on campus
- Learn transferrable skills
- National certification
Click here for the Peer Educator Application. Spring recruitment occurs during March. Fall recruitment occurs during October.
There are two opportunities to complete the training to become an official Peer Educator:
- PBHL S240 Peer Health Education and Leadership
- Academic Course through the School of Public Heatlh
- 16 week for 3 credits
- Offered during both the fall, spring and summer semesters
- Health and Wellness Promotion Leader Academy
- Hybrid/Online training
- 10 weeks (not for academic credit)
- Offered during the summer semester