Stay Healthy. Live Well. Be Successful.
IUPUI Student Health is here to help you with two convenient locations on campus. Want to know more? Click on the About menu to the left of the screen (may be at the bottom on your mobile device) to view additional information on payments and insurance, our staff, confidentiality, and more.
We welcome all IUPUI Students. Whether you are full-time, part-time, international, live on campus or off campus, we provide a variety of Services for you.
- General Medicine
- Women's Health
- Sexual Health
- Immunizations-free flu shots began 9/1/15
- Health Care Students
- TB Testing
- Travel Medicine Clinic
Thanks to funding we receive from the General Services Fee, we are able to offer significant discounts to currently enrolled IUPUI students. It is easy to experience the benefits of that discount, as it includes:
- A fee of only $29 to see a provider
- Free on-site lab testing in the clinic (flu, strep, pregnancy and HIV tests). Please note that labs sent out of the clinic are billed separately by the utilized lab facility.
- Free flu shots
- $10 birth control pills (3 months supply and does require a provider appointment to obtain prescription) or $10 Depo available in clinic
- Discounts on select vaccines (HPV, meningitis)
- Free Wellness Screening
Want to stay updated on special events or programs, such as Free Wellness Screens, Free HIV/STD clinics, Free Flu shot clinics? Click on Programs.
Patient information is kept strictly confidential. We follow HIPPA standards and regulations. Click here to learn more.