Free Wellness Screenings
- Offered at Campus Center Student Health, CE 213
- Available as a walk-in nursing visit
- Height/weight, body mass index, blood pressure screening, cholesterol and glucose
- We suggest you fast for 8 hours prior to testing for more accurate cholesterol levels
- Free health and wellness resources
- Free pregnancy tests and strep throat tests also available
- Free flu shots for the IUPUI community (staff, faculty and students)
- Please bring your IUPUI ID and insurance card to receive your free flu shot
- Outreach Flu Clinics are offered during the Fall semester. A calendar of outreach clinic will be available each fall after we receive our shipment.
- Are the clinics over? No worries, it is not too late. IUPUI students can still obtain a free flu shot at Campus Center Student Health or Campus Health in Coleman Hall until the end of June (as long as supplies last).