Student Health Programs
Make healthy choices. We provide numerous programs throughout the year focusing on different health and wellness topics. For more information on health and wellness programs, visit the Health & Wellness Promotion section.
Free Wellness Screenings
- Offered at Campus Center Student Health, CE 213
- Available as a walk-in nursing visit
- Height/weight, body mass index, blood pressure screening, cholesterol and glucose
- We suggest you fast for 8 hours prior to testing for more accurate cholesterol levels
- Free health and wellness resources
- Free pregnancy tests and strep throat tests also available
Free HIV/STD Testing, coordinated by IUPUI Health and Wellness Promotion
- Offered monthly during the fall and spring semesters
- Free, safe, and confidential
- No appointment necessary
- Stop by Campus Center Student Health for a flyer with more info, dates, and location!
- Free flu shots for the IUPUI community (staff, faculty and students)
- Please bring your IUPUI ID and insurance card to receive your free flu shot
- Outreach Flu Clinics are offered during the Fall semester. A calendar of outreach clinic will be available each fall after we receive our shipments.
- Are the clinics over? No worries, it is not too late. IUPUI students can still obtain a free flu shot at Campus Center Student Health or Campus Health in Coleman Hall.