Student Success Programs
What is JagBlast?
JagBlast is an opportunity to introduce new students to the student organizations, fraternity and sorority life, community service opportunities, how to get involved, and have fun with current students at IUPUI. This year, there will be 16, two-day Summer Orientation Programs and JagBlast will be 7:30 – 9:00 pm in the Campus Center.
Benefits for your organization:
- Recruit new members
- Promote and market your student organization to new students
- Impact the overall student experience
- Get more students engaged in the IUPUI community
- Serve as a role model to new students
- Meet new people, new and current students, faculty, and staff
- Make a difference and have FUN during the summer
June 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
July 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31