Student Success Programs
JagVenture takes place August 11-13, 2017 prior to school beginning, and is open to 100 first and second year students who are looking to learn more about IUPUI and form lasting friendships. This three-day leadership camp allows students to engage in challenging outdoor activities, team-builders, educational sessions, and learn more about what it means to be a Jaguar at IUPUI.
By particpating in JagVenture, you will -
- Build new friendships with other incoming students, student leaders, and staff.
- Develop leadership skills tailored to your strengths.
- Gain valuable insight which will help you navigate IUPUI.
Activities include -
- High ropes course
- Team challenge course
- Climbing wall
The cost for JagVenture is $75 per student and includes:
- Transportation to and from camp
- Meals and additional snacks
- Full range of activities and programs
- JagVenture t-shirt
Please note, students attending the Summer Bridge program are ineligible to attend JagVenture. For more information, contact Educational Partnerships and Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-274-3699.