Leadership Development and Civic Engagement
Programs & Seminars
Project Leadership Conference
Join us for the 2018 Project Leadership Conference on Saturday, February 10th, from 9 am to 4 pm, at the IUPUI Campus Center. The theme this year is Finding Your Momentum!
What is Project Leadership? Project Leadership is a one-day conference designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop new leadership insights and inspiration for how to continue your journey as a leader. Whether you are involved within a student organization or want to improve individually, this conference is open and free to all IUPUI students.
What are the benefits of attending Project Leadership?
- Opportunity to network with like-minded students
- Discover your own leadership style
- Encourage new leaders to find their path
- Re-energize experienced leaders to take their skills to the next level
- Empower students to succeed
- Find your momentum to continue to be a leader
- Have fun!
What to expect at Project Leadership? Check out a sample schedule below. Lunch will be provided.
- 8:30 to 9 am – Check In
- 9 to 9:45 am – Welcome/Introduction of Keynote Speaker
- 9: 45 to 10:45 am – Keynote Speaker
- 11 to 11:45 am – Session 1
- 12 to 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:45 to 2:30 pm – Session 2
- 2:45 to 3:30 pm – Session 3
- 3:40 to 4 pm - Closing Remarks
Registration for Project Leadership will open on Wednesday, January 12. Additional information will be provided closer to the day of the conference.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Leadership presented by the Indiana National Guard: