Pride & Traditions
Pride and Spirit
Request an Appearance
1. The Jawz, Jinx, Jazzy costumes are not available for loan or rental. Only the trained student mascot employees are authorized to appear at events in costume.
2. All appearances are subject to the approval of the IUPUI Division of Student Affairs and the availability of the mascot student employee.
3. Event organizers must provide a private, secured/locked place for the mascot student employee to change and store belongings and take breaks for the duration of the appearance.
4. Event organizers must provide parking for the mascot student employee, if applicable.
5. Event organizers must provide ample water to the mascot student employee.
6. Jawz, Jinx, and Jazzy have limited visibility and do not speak while in costume so an escort must be provided by the event organizers for events happening outside of the IUPUI campus.
7. If the event is outside, the Division of Student Affairs reserves the right to cancel the appearance based on inclement weather conditions (i.e. extreme heat, rain, snow).
8. Any mascot reserves the right to remove him/herself from any event he/she deems unsafe or harmful.