Pride & Traditions
IUPUI Jag Shirt
what is the jag shirt?
The Jag Shirt is not just any shirt that you see around campus. It is ‘THE’ IUPUI shirt. University College Student Council (UCSC) is in the fourth year of the Jag Shirt program, which continues to demonstrate Jaguar pride on this wonderful campus. The 2016 design of the Jag Shirt will be chosen from a campus wide art competition. One shirt at a time, we hope to make this campus a better place and leave a legacy for future Jaguars to come!
jag shirt design competition
UCSC is looking for a new Jag Shirt design and we are seeking out the help from any aspiring artist within the student body. Whether or not you consider yourself an artist, give us your best design and submit it following the guidelines below. A student vote will be conducted following the submission of entries and the design with the most votes will be selected as the new design for the Jag Shirt! Deadline for submissions will be Sunday, March 20th!
- Must include eyes on the back shoulder area of the shirt as provided by Sam Nicholls, eyes may be altered as long as they remain present. The 2015 Jag Shirt design with jaguar eyes on back is:
- 3-4 colors at most may be used but “less is more”
- Open to any IUPUI student
- Up to 3 designs per student
- The design may be created digitally or by hand, but must be submitted electronically through the online application.
- Must follow IU branding guidelines, which can be found at brand.iu.edu/index
What's in it for me?
The winner will receive:
- 5 Jag Shirts
- Social media recognition as the winner
- Signature on the t-shirt
- $150 JagTag Gift Card (can be used at any participating Jagtag location)