Pride & Traditions
As part of this year’s Homecoming Week, the Homecoming Committee would like to invite all registered student organizations to show off their jaguar pride by decorating a banner to be displayed in the Campus Center. If your student organization is interested in participating, you will be provided a banner, paint, paint brushes; all you need to bring is your creativity and excitement for Homecoming! There will be pizza and music throughout the event. Each design will be automatically entered into our banner decorating contest and judged on a variety of categories. Please complete this application by 5:00pm on October 18th, 2016. Submissions will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Rules & Conditions:
- All registered student organizations may participate in this event. Submissions will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Window designs need to be appropriate (no vulgarity or obscenity) and completed with the paint provided to you by the Homecoming Committee.
- The design MUST be IUPUI themed.
- Vandalism or destruction of University property is prohibited.
- Decorations must be completed between 12:00pm -5:00pm on October 23, 2016 in the Campus Center Atrium.
- Judging for the decorations will occur during the week of Homecoming.
- Judges will consist of a variety of members from the Homecoming Committee, Homecoming Court, and IUPUI Administration.
- Spaces will be judged on appearance at the time in which the judges arrive. No extra time will be given to complete the design.
- There will be winners for the following categories: Overall Winner, Most Creative and Best Use of Homecoming Theme.
- Winners will be announced during Little Indy Derby Race on October 30, 2016.
Scoring for this event will consist of four parts:
1. Incorporation of Homecoming theme
4. Use of school colors and pride
For more information, contact the Homecoming Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.