Student Organizations & Activities
Student Organization Registration
Since the adoption of The Den at IUPUI in January 2016, all registered student organizations at IUPUI are now listed in The Den. Please visit The Den for the most current information about student organizations on the IUPUI campus.
Requirements to be a registered student organization include:
- At least five active IUPUI student members
- A full-time faculty or staff member to serve as an advisor
- An up to date written constitution
- Send at least one representative to a Nuts & Bolts session
- Annually re-register with Office of the Campus Center and Student Experiences (April 1- May 31)
For questions on student organizations and the re-registration process, please contact a member of the Student Activities Team at StuAct@iupui.edu.