Office Hours and Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
To schedule an appointment, please call: 317-274-4431
Office Location: Campus Center, Suite 350
The Role of the Student Advocate is to:
- Listen to your needs and concerns.
- Educate you on university policies and procedures.
- Communicate with and help you in determining a solution or strategy to your problem.
- Gather information and make investigate.
- Refer you to the appropriate office or person.
- Follow up with you to be sure the situation has been resolved.