Take these things into consideration when planning your event. If you don't have all the answers yet, we'll help you figure it out.
- Will you need to access the Campus Center outside of regular business hours?
- For late-night events, security may be required. We will discuss your needs and the related fees for additional staffing and security.
- Nearly all of our spaces have audio and visual technology capabilities. You can request technology assistance from student or professional staff for a fee.
- Food and catering services can be arranged through Chartwells. Find more information at the Chartwells website or by visiting Reserve Space.
- Many types of decorations are permitted, but not all. We’re sorry, glitter. We can help you determine how to make your space look great within the bounds of our policy.
We suggest having as much of your event planned as possible before you make your reservation. Once your event has been confirmed, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate changes. Having all of your information available in advance will help make sure your event goes off without a hitch.