Have you been thinking about ending your life or hurting yourself? Are you feeling overwhelmed? There are people that will listen. Consider reaching out to one of the 24-hour hotlines listed below. Then contact CAPS to find ways to stay safe and build the life you want to live.
- Midtown Mental Health Center: 317-630-8485
- Aspire: 1-800-560-4038
- Hopeline Network: 1-800-442-4673 (HOPE)
- National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ youth): 1-866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME 741741
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of suicide, call 911 immediately.