Have you been thinking about ending your life or hurting yourself? Are you feeling overwhelmed? If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of suicide, call 911 immediately.
If there is no immediate risk of suicide, you may want to use one of the 24-hour hotlines below. Then come to CAPS to find ways to stay safe and build the life you want to live.
- Crisis and Suicide Hotline: 317-251-7575
- Midtown Mental Health Center: 317-630-8485
- Aspire: 1-800-560-4038
- Hopeline Network: 1-800-422-HOPE (4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ youth): 1-866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255