All paws are on deck as campus shifts to meet new needs. To continue supporting students, Paws’ Pantry will remain open on modified hours. The pantry will need assistance in keeping shelves stocked this spring, and here are three easy ways you can help.
1. Donate food and hygiene products directly to Paws’ Pantry
At this time, only non-perishable food items and toiletries are being accepted, and they can be dropped off in the donation bin outside of the pantry on Level 1 of the Campus Center.
Specific items needed: cereal, microwavable cups and packets of oatmeal, Pop-Tarts, Easy Mac cups or packages, Ramen Noodles cups or packages, tuna lunch to-go, other quick lunch meal packages, single-serve packs of snacks, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and menstrual products.
2. Donate to Paws’ Pantry online
Click the “Give Now” button and select the Paw’s Pantry Support Fund. Any donation -- big or small -- helps us keep our shelves stocked. A $5 donation can help the pantry purchase five Easy Mac cups or 20 packages of Ramen Noodles.
3. Link your Kroger rewards to Paws' Pantry
Follow these easy steps to have your Kroger rewards go directly to supporting Paws’ Pantry:
- Go to Kroger.com
- Hover over the “Sign In” button at the upper right corner of the screen
- If you have an account, sign in. If you do not have an account, create one
- Once you’ve signed in, hover over the “Save” menu at the upper left corner of the screen, and click “Kroger Community Rewards”
- At the bottom of the screen, click “I’m a Customer”
- Under “Find an Organization” search for “Paws Pantry” or “LV388”
- Click “Enroll”
- You should get a notification that you’ve successfully enrolled in Community Rewards