Your health is of the utmost importance right now, and IUPUI is here to help. Despite the coronavirus keeping students away from campus, Campus Health remains committed to serving students through telehealth visits to ensure those in need receive appropriate medical care.
“IUPUI Campus Health is here for you,” said clinic manager, Cathy Putnam. “You can visit us from the comfort of your car or home via Telehealth. We are committed to helping you navigate through these difficult times.”
Here are six things to know about telehealth visits.
- Convenience is key. You can do a telehealth visit from the convenience of your home, car or anywhere else you might be.
- Most prescription refills can be done via a telehealth visit, including contraceptives.
- Most insurance providers are now covering telehealth visits.
- You can use the Zoom app on your phone, tablet or laptop to complete your telehealth visit.
- You can use a telehealth visit for most minor illnesses.
- You can use telehealth visits to discuss contraceptive options.
To schedule a telehealth visit or contact Campus Health with any questions, email the office at email@example.com or call 317-274-8214. The office is open 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.