With Indianapolis right in IUPUI’s backyard, you’ll get the full urban living experience at one of IUPUI’s four residence halls – Ball Hall, University Tower, North Hall, and Riverwalk. Curious to know which res hall best matches your personality? Take this highly unscientific quiz to find out!
After a long day of classes, you like to unwind by
- Working on a DIY project
- Leading a student org meeting
- Taking a group fitness class at The Jag
- Hanging out in your room and watching TikToks
What does a typical weekend look like for you?
- Checking out an art/history museum in Indianapolis
- Going to a concert to listen to an up-and-coming local band
- Hosting an epic game night
- Trying out new recipes and cooking up a storm
Which TV show are you binging?
- Stranger Things
- How I Met Your Father
Which Indianapolis attraction/event is your favorite?
- Newfields - Its interactive art exhibits and events are always exciting
- Indy 500 - The city goes all out in May with tons of racing events
- Devour Downtown - This is the time to grab your crew and sample food from Indianapolis' favorite restaurants
- The Canal - This little oasis right in the middle of the city offers a great space to walk and bike the trails
You need a little pick-me-up. Which drink are you ordering at Caribou Coffee?
- Northern Lite Latte
- Iced Turtle Mocha
- Chamomile Mint Tea
Which Indianapolis neighborhood do you want to explore next?
- Irvington Historic District
- Downtown Indy
- Mass Ave.
- Fountain Square
It's a nice fall day. Where can your friends find you hanging out on campus?
- Ball Gardens
- By Wood Fountain
- At CROF playing sports
- Riverwalk Amphitheater
Which IUPUI tradition are you looking forward to the most?
- Weeks of Welcome
Mostly As - Ball Hall
Opened in 1928, Ball Hall is the perfect mix of historic and charming. After going through massive renovations, this res hall now offers residents with in-room air conditioning and heat control. With big lounge spaces, Ball Hall is known for bringing students together and being a tight-knit community.
Mostly Bs - University Tower
With private bathrooms and easy access to three dining options right in the building, University Tower is a stylish on-campus living experience with lots of convenient amenities.
Mostly Cs - North Hall
As IUPUI’s newest res hall, North Hall is all about mixing a classic dorm style with community. Residents can choose from 30 different common areas to study, game or hang out with friends.
Mostly Ds - Riverwalk
Students looking for apartment living will have everything they need at Riverwalk. Located on the west side of campus, these apartments and shared suites are fully furnished and have a washer and dryer in each unit.
**Disclaimer: This quiz is a fun way to learn more about IUPUI’s four on-campus living options and is not related to and does not influence what housing contract you receive.