Student Affairs prides itself on providing students with unique experiences to help them grow and prepare for life after college.
Whether that’s through making connections at our many programs and events, joining a new student organization, taking charge of their mental and physical health or living in our residence halls, there’s no shortage of memories Jaguars made this semester. The numbers don’t lie — take a look at how our students showed up this spring.
Being Jag Well
- Students got their fitness on and visited Jaguar Campus Recreation a total of 20,494 times.
- 678 students participated in our first Jags Sleep Well Challenge.
- 6,416 sexual health products were distributed.
- CAPS served 2,482 students this spring through individual counseling sessions, group therapy, consultations and psychiatry appointments.
Making a difference and getting involved
- Our 24 Fraternity and Sorority Life chapters collectively raised $72,632 for various charities and nonprofits.
- To show support for victims of sexual assault, 116 student, faculty and staff members attended and created shirts for the Clothesline Project.
- Student organizations hosted 1,516 events throughout the semester.