Centers of Hope support victims of sexual assault and family violence. They have several locations, each staffed by Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners who are specially trained to conduct a medical exam, collect forensic evidence, provide crisis support, and help arrange follow-up care.
- Eskenazi Health (720 Eskenazi Ave.): Call the program manager at 317-880-8004 or 317-880-8006. Services are available 24/7.
- IU Health Methodist (1701 N. Senate Blvd., Emergency entrance at I-65 and 21st St.): Call the forensic nurse examiner's mobile phone at 317-963-3394. Services are available 24/7.
- Riley Hospital for Children (706 Riley Hospital Dr.): Call 317-274-7377 for pediatric services.
- Community Hospital East (1500 N. Ritter Ave.): Call 317-621-4673 or 317-355-4672 for assistance.
- Franciscan St. Francis Health (8111 S. Emerson Ave., Entrance 1): Call 317-528-5442 or 317-528-5262 for assistance.
- St. Vincent Hospital (2001 W. 86th St.): Call 317-338-3756 or 317-338-1956 or 317-338-6629 for assistance.
Legacy House (2505 N. Arlington Ave.) provides no-cost trauma counseling and advocacy services to victims of violence. Services are available to individuals and families. Visit Legacy House or call their crisis line at 317-554-5272.
Firefly Children and Family Alliance (2240 N. Meridian St.) is a nonprofit that has supported Indiana families and adults for generations. Services include individual and family mental health counseling, support groups, domestic violence treatment, survivor advocacy, and more. Firefly is Marion County’s certified Rape Crisis Center.
For 24-hour sexual assault crisis support, call 833-338-SASS (7277). For more information on services, visit the Firefly website, or call 317-634-6341 for survivor advocacy services. The program is free, voluntary, and confidential for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and stalking.
The Julian Center (2011 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46202) empowers survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Services include emergency shelter, counseling, support group services, legal services, sexual assault advocacy, and more. Visit The Julian Center or call the 24-hour crisis line 317-920-9320 for more information.