Standard AV equipment is provided in meeting rooms upon booking, and additional items can be added upon request. Most additional equipment is free of charge. However, some equipment have fees associated. Please see below for a breakdown of the equipment Campus Center has available.
Rent equipment for your event
Standard meeting room equipment:
- Media podium (PC and gooseneck microphone)
- Wireless microphone
- Projector and screen
- Classroom tables and chairs
- Webcam with room audio feeding media podium PC
Available upon request:
- Lapel microphones
- Table-top microphones
- Registration table
- Banquet rounds
- Regular stage sections
- Assistive listening system wireless receivers (not available in all meeting rooms)
Extra cost equipment:
- Special event staging: $250 w/guardrails
- Wireless clicker: $15 additional charge
Rentals from third-party vendors
Any equipment (staging, lighting, cocktail tables, etc.) that must be rented from a third-party vendor is the financial responsibility of the sponsoring organization. Campus Center and Student Experiences staff is not responsible for the setup and teardown of any third-party vendor equipment.
Please contact the Event Services team for more information or with any questions you may have: 317-278-8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.