Division of Student Affairs Graduate Internship Program
The IUPUI Division of Student Affairs offers a summer internship program for graduate students enrolled in student affairs, higher education administration, college student personnel, or similar programs.
To be eligible for the program, you must have at least one year of experience in an accredited higher education master’s program and a graduate assistantship in student affairs.
2019 graduate summer internship opportunities include:
- Community Engagement Intern — IU School of Medicine (NOTE: This position will remain open until March 13)
- Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) Intern – Campus Center and Student Experiences
- Interpersonal Violence Prevention Intern — Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Paw’s Pantry/Campus Kitchen Intern – Office of Student Advocacy and Support
- Student Affairs Orientation Programs Intern – Office of Educational Partnerships and Student Success
- Student Conduct Intern – Office of Student Conduct
For more information, including a detailed internship description, contact Jason Spratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.