Outdoor facility policies
The following policies are in place for all of Campus Recreation’s outdoor facilities. Please see below for additional regulations specific to certain facilities.
- Campus Recreation will make decisions pertaining to field and weather conditions and reserves the right to close the facility and/or cancel activities.
- If a severe storm approaches, all participants should clear the field immediately and move into their cars or to a permanent shelter. This includes instances of high winds, heavy rain, hail, lightning, thunder and/or tornados.
- No formal practices are permitted on the courts without prior reservation.
- The facility may be closed at any time due to safety concerns or maintenance needs.
- No animals, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or moving vehicles are allowed on the field.
- No glass containers are allowed on the courts or fields.
- No open fires or charcoal grills are allowed on the property.
- All IUPUI Campus Security, IU Risk Management, and Campus Recreation policies apply.
Neither Indiana University nor Campus Recreation assumes responsibility for ill health or injury sustained while participating at the facility. Participation is voluntary. All individuals are encouraged to obtain a physical examination and suitable insurance coverage before participation.